For cancellation and refunds the following policy applies:
1. The service must be cancelled with immediate effect. The customer should initiate the cancellation of service from the client panel. Service cancellation requests should not be made using support tickets.
2. Only new (first time) customer is eligible for a refund if service is cancelled within 5 days of order activation
3. After cancellation the customer must open a support ticket requesting a refund
4. Crusk Hosting will not refund any amount which was charged by the payment gateway or incurred during transactions
5. Refund rules for the different payment gateways are as follows:
– Paypal: Due to restrictions in Paypal we will refund equal amount of credit points to your Crusk Hosting account
– CCAvenue: Refunds will be made to same bank account or card from where the payment made. Crusk Hosting is not responsible for the delay in refund from the bank or the payment gateway
6. Crusk Hosting deserves the right to refuse refund if the customer is found to violate the terms of service
7. Refunds will not be provided for the following services:
– Domain Registration/Transfer
8. Customers raising disputes with payment gateways are disqualified from refunds. The decision of the payment gateway will be binding
9. We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require 30 days notice for a cancellation.
10. Crusk Hosting will have the final say to refund requests and disputes.